Natalie Dupuis shares her life in fabric & thread on the Stitchery Stories embroidery podcast. Natalie shares her determined steps from being a teacher of children to being a teacher of goldwork embroidery, and a designer of unique goldwork embroidery kits.
Susan Weeks chats with Natalie about:
- The benefits of kits for trying new things
- Developing goldwork embroidery kits with unique designs
- Steampunk meets goldwork
- Step by step to building her 2nd career
- Learning perseverance from toddlers
- The importance of teaching skills in addition to embroidery skills
- Developing an interest in Japanese embroidery
- When can you call yourself a designer?
- The story of the wonky wheel
- Are you sitting comfortably & healthily
- ‘Stealing’ pieces of time to be creative
- and so much more.
Other organisations mentioned:
San Francisco School Of Needlework & Design
Embroiderer’s Guild Of America
Embroiderer’s Association Of Canada