I love seeing your podcast reviews from Apple Podcasts (new name for iTunes). Scroll down to read ones for Stitchery Stories.
If you use the Apple Podcasts app to listen to Stitchery Stories then while you are there please take the time to leave us a nice 5 star rating and a podcast review – of course if you enjoy my guests!
I truly appreciate it.
You are also helping other fans of textile art and embroidery to discover this podcast. The more podcast reviews we get, the more likely it is that others will find Stitchery Stories when they are browsing in Apple Podcasts.
Thanks, Sue xxx
- Inspiration for stitchers!January 10, 2018 by Listening in Arizona from United States
Thank you so much for bringing these interviews to us. They are so inspiring and I’ve learned so much!
- Fun to listen in.December 13, 2017 by marci-too from United States
I just found this podcast and have enjoyed the few episodes I have heard so far. It is lovely to hear how different artists approach their work. Looking forward to hearing more.
- Nicky MerrickNovember 15, 2017 by Couture Jane from United Kingdom
Another fascinating stitchery chat with Susan.
- Delightful PodcastsOctober 19, 2017 by zannierose from United Kingdom
I realy enjoy listening to these informative interviews with interesting and skillful textile artists.
- Recommended!September 23, 2017 by Erica in Alaska from United States
Wonderful podcast if you enjoy any sort of needlework. Fascinating interviews with stitchers of all kinds.
- British TextilesAugust 9, 2017 by Vendulka OliVen from United Kingdom
Friend of mine told me about this podcast and I'm so glad I found it! It's fun, it's informative and most of all it's about textiles of all kinds which I love and all the people are British, so there is actually possibility of bumping into any of them at some local or national events! Fabulous!! Keep it up Susan, it's great!!
- Fun interviews with textile artistsJuly 27, 2017 by EYGal from United Kingdom
The 3 interviews I have listened to so far have been fun and very interesting - a nice insight into the artists, their art and their textile art journey. Grab a cuppa and your embroidery and have a listen.